LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gyanendra Kumar Tripathy (Lawer)     16 April 2012

False affidavit - prejury.

1 Member of Parliament of Odisha had filed false Affidavit on his property In Election-2009 by hiding 3plots costing around 8-Crores Govt record shows "LAND-PATA" in his mothers name. He Is Very Close To Chief Minister Mr.Naveen Pattanaik.

Please advice me : What Legal Action Can Be Taken ?

My Email :- gktripathy@gmail.com.

Learning

4 Replies

Praveen Goud Vanga (Advocate)     16 April 2012

Report to election commission of India under  section 125 A of the  Represntation of the people act, 1951 against the concerned MP with proof of material evidence available to you. On enquiry  MP may face six months imprisonment or fine or both.

Gyanendra Kumar Tripathy (Lawer)     16 April 2012

Thanks Sir - For ur Reply - One thing I want to clarify that - the Land record "PATA" of this 3 lands are in his mothers name & his mother expired in 2005 - he contested the election in 2009. He has 1 brother 2 sister father alive.

The question is that the land he has not shown in his affidavit is in his late mother's name and father alive - is that property belongs to him as per law ? ? ? Please suggest me.

JANAK RAJ VATSA (ADVOCATE)     16 April 2012

the land in the name of your late mother should not belong to him since the father is alive.

Gyanendra Kumar Tripathy (Lawer)     17 April 2012

No - You are wrong Mr. Janak Raj Vatsa - The land in the late mothers name belongs to him (the son as asked above) - father can take a share out of this - the legal hier of mother will show all the names of child & her husband.

So - All are having equal shares on this property.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register