Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sidhu (student)     25 July 2013

False affidavit in hon'ble supreme court

Hi members,

I request you people to clear my query. In Detail, i was detained by police in 2010. Later SHO has filed false affidavit in the High court  of A.P and misleaded the court. My petition for contentempt of court was never bought before the High court and judgement was pronounced. 

I approach supreme court and filed all illegal activities including contempt of high court, filing false affidavit by SHO in SLP. I got stay and matter is going on. 

Now the SHO has filed different SLP seeking relief from deparmental enquiry and criminal proceeding initiated against him initiated by High court for filing 2 F.I.R's. In this S.L.P he again filed same false affidavit before supreme court which he filed in High Court.  This S.L.P was dismissed this week.

My query is did S.H.O commitied fresh mistake by filing false affidavit in supreme court though same was filed by him before High court. Can i file petition regarding this?

Learning

1 Replies

Ad Amjad Ali (Advocate )     14 August 2013

Yes, In your defence, you should not leave a single chance to prove innocent in false cases.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register