Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498 A fighter (Advocate)     12 August 2015

False affidavit by wife in sec 24 under sec 10

I want quick guidance from exerts,

wife filed divorce in last heaing she filed sec24 in her affidavit she mentioned that she is earning only 1500 RS [ which is not possible now]

husband got the copies her EPF of recent time [ it shows that if she is deducting her PF means she is earning more than 1500Rs she is post graduate and B,ed]

previously she had worked in Central school and college also. so her sworn in affidavit of earnnig only 1500 rs is not digestable to even illietrate person.

this is fraud to court by her.  again by her false she try to  take advange that is getting more money from husband, my query

[1] she lied to court in preliminary objection can we raise this?

[2] how she should be punished for

[a] lying to court

[b] taking advantage of her lying

[c] her false affidavit

In which section she will be punished?

how perjury 340 is useful here?

she also lied that i was present in court premises on last hearing and she got ex parte decision not order [ for order next date was give as she publishe in news papaer]

please do guide here as date is coming soon

Learning

14 Replies

puja saxena (private practice)     13 August 2015

Move 340 application

Move 340 application

With all documents and details you have
1 Like

With all documents and details you have

498 A fighter (Advocate)     14 August 2015

I agreed to Puja saxena but again

Is filing of 340 will heared first in diovrce case? by same judge or in same court?

only one lie from wife that is about salary is suffieciet to nail her////

498 A fighter (Advocate)     19 August 2015

will court will work on my application of 340?

(Guest)

Yes court will. File 340.

kapilshah   19 August 2015

The application of CRPC 340 is joke in family court. Even the judge knows the consequence and tries to protect those lying. I am saying from my personal experience. Judge will initiate an enquiry if you file a writ of mandamous in HC and get a directive from HC. ITs when his job is at stake. If judges start prosecuting for perjury in family court , 90% of cases will get settled only with fear of criminal proceedings and 3 years jail.

prabhakar advocate (advocate)     19 August 2015

Read Marwah's case carefully.   For attracting S.340 cr.p.c., the ingredients are not fully met at this stage.  Presumptions and conjectures will not take place the proof of fact.  First you have to prove that she has lied by bringing such a document which shows her salary is not Rs.1500/- but it is more than that (and exact figure you have to show) by calling her salary details from the employer. Once that fact is proved, then you can move an application under S.340 Cr.P.C. before the F.C. If he finds prima facie, then the application will be sent to MM to take cognizance and try the matter.  If the FC does not hold that perjury prima-facie, the appeal lies before the Divisiion Bench of H.C.  At this moment, as per narration of your facts, s.340 cr.p.c. does not attract and you require to take further steps if you are intended to prove the perjury charges against her.

Prabhakar - Advocate

(M)9958670740

Legal Aid Panelist - Central Delhi (Tis Hazari).

kapilshah   20 August 2015

Mr Prabhakar

Let me narrate my experience . Wife files sec 24 during mediation , when negotiation failed. The primary reason was huge amount she wants as settlement. She had admitted in the w/s that she is working apart from countering my charges.

In the sec 24 petition she claims that she is housewife. Both the contradicting statements under sworn affidavit. I bring bank statements and payslips. And filed perjury u/s crpc 340 r/w 195. Court never gave any order, whether it admitted it or rejected it. Just an entry that application was filed. 

Now when i raised during hearing. Judge first says that its Family court, how will crpc 340 be applicable. when i should the rule and citations of few judgements and explained, that FC  needs only initiate an enquiry and if found prime facie guilty , instruct the registrar to file a case. 

He then said that perjury only applicable at the evidence stage, this also orally. No entry in order sheet.  He then further awarded huge maintenance to wife, without mentioning accepting her employment. He even abused me that I am acting too smart and will screw my professional carreer. 

Now I am not able to appeal under provision of CRPC 341 because no order was passed. 

Its quite evident that judge tried to protect her. Now how can I comple the judge to initiate perjury enquiry ?

Seriously perjury is a Big Joke and from my experience and seeing other cases at FC , its abuse is rampant.   

Bhandari Raju   20 August 2015

If a wife files false affidaviot then what is the right time to put a complaint * to whom? please suggest some proforma application. 

498 A fighter (Advocate)     21 August 2015

Agreed to Prabhakar advocate sir but sir i have her EPFO slip from net and that is of last one year and more than that even i got her PF number which show that she deposit PF and this is possible only when she earns more than 1500 in present time.................is EPFO reciepts that also updated form her employers/instite are not sufficient for perjury moreover i will file RTI for this soon...

kapilshah   21 August 2015

If you have the EPFO receipts you can do some reverse calculation The basic salary = Employee contribution/ 12% Usually basic is 40 to 50% of net salary . so multiply that and thats the salary . Put this calsulation in a MEMO and how you derived the salary of the wife. Now ask court to direct wife to file an affidavit and salary slips where this was deducted. Once affidavit is produced.

File a Appln under CRPC 340 r/w 195 . 

The law says that they need to dispose the crpc application first. But I tried this the judge just sits on it doesn't do anything. But thats the procedure. No harm in trying this , but as a trick for exposing her false claims, win the sympathy of judge , first make judge acknowledge  in writing that she is earning, then file perjury. So judge is trapped and will initiate such proceedings.

498 A fighter (Advocate)     25 August 2015

Judge not putting in writing that she is earning but he dismiss her application under sec24 and comedy effect of this is that my wife changed her advocate and fought with him... in last hearing new advocate applied from her side....

in my WS  i did not point any counter case staement , my advocate says first try to win the case filed by her i.e make clean sweep

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register