LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ankit Patel (businessman)     27 March 2016

False affidavit

Dear sir,  Can we file a case for hiding/ false detail ( Having 2 voter card in different city, mentioned Kumari her self while being married, in column of husband name mentioned nil)  in affidavit  while contesting parshad election even she has lost election.
kindly guide.

Learning

7 Replies

KS Johal   27 March 2016

I don't think you can file a case against a false affidavit, but you can report this to the appropriate authorities regarding that she has provided incorrect information. The reason why you cannot file a case against a false affidavit is because a person would like to know why you are doing this. The other reason is why did you let this happen at the time it happened. This material information can be used if ever there was a case in court between you and her in the future.

Ankit Patel (businessman)     27 March 2016

sir, she is my wife. i filled a divorce petition 2 year back while she had also filled that she want to stay with me.  my cross examination is over, till my case is in strong condition.  now her turn to produce any witness & her cross examination but she is not coming on last 2 hearing, extending the dates. even i tried to convince her for extra court settelment but her demand is very high 25-50 lakh. 

now i fadup with it and want to make pressure on her. 

jyotirmaya behera (advocate)     29 March 2016

False affidavit means contempt of court

J.P.Behera

Jyotir.29@gmail.com

0-9861819294

Ankit Patel (businessman)     30 March 2016

so can i move to court even she has lost election?

Sh. P Suresh (For To By Green Kindness Perpetuity Selfsustainability Always)     12 April 2016

Losing election does not act as a shield.

A case may draw bit too much.

Ankit Patel (businessman)     12 April 2016

So sir should i move to court?

and suppose if we come for compromise for sepration than can i withdraw this again?? 

Sh. P Suresh (For To By Green Kindness Perpetuity Selfsustainability Always)     01 May 2016

You had not anticipated a 'False Affidavit'. It has happened & you want Justice. I think, you should take steps & also be prepared for the sorts of things that you have described above.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register