LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

imran (Sr.Officer)     25 March 2012

False 498a dowry harasement case


My marriage took place in the month of August 24th  year 2008 , I 've one 2 yrs 6 months daughter.My wife  left the house without any reasons to her mothers house. i tried to call her covience her but no use. she is telling me to give me a divorce, in the month of August 2011 i filled for restution of conjugal rights case against her in district court. by fearing she might file a false 498A case, on 17th Sep 2011 she put a false 498a and 506 section on me my father, mother,sister and brother after getting the summon from court.till now charge sheet has not yet recieved. could you please assist how to  transfer the case from district session cout to high court. so that my wife should learn a lesson for putting false dowry harasement case on me my family. I want my daughter custody also. please assist with full details and good lawyer's contact # and address in bangalore.

Thank in advance....!


 2 Replies



friends, one of your friend is boldly facing the false alegations. please see the link below

Manoj Kosi (Teacher)     03 May 2012

99% of 498A cases are FALSE. I wonder why our modern society is still following the stupid rules set by our illiterate politicians. 498A should be removed from our legal system.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register