LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashish (MANAGER)     11 May 2014

False 498a charges

Hello experts its Ashish wife without any sufficent went and stayed with her mother..I waited for her for 3months and then I sent a legal notice basically RCR on 7th april, 2014 asking her to come back..I recieved the reply to this notice just fews days that she has accused me and my parents in false Domestic Violence case and false Dowry Case..She is also asking her belongings and jewellery back..the most interesting part here is that the jewelleary which she is asking are more in numbers but actually the truth is the other way around....In this case how can I prove my innocecne...another intersting poing to note is that wife mother and her father are seprated as well...she asking a monthly mainteance of 25K per months..pls help what next i need to do.


 2 Replies

Solomon Raju (Advocate High Court of A.P.)     11 May 2014

Dear Ashish,

Please approach a local Advocate who can guide you properly and can a give a good reply to the legal notice received from your wife. It seems that she is going to file a 498A and DVC case against you and your family as per her legal notice. So be prepared for it. Please submit a complaint to the concerned Superintendent of Police regarding false 498A and inform him that RCR is pending before so and so court....Explain him that you are living separately from ..........period and if any false 498A is filed, let them enquire into the matter before arrest...Rest all your Advocate can guide you...Also better shift your residence for some period to avoid involving your parents...     

dv (ghvhb)     11 May 2014

Good points But each case varies and may need a different approach Just filing countet cases without evidence is calling unwarranted action that can be initated against you So make sure you proceed logically

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register