Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

False 498a case threats against me from my wife's lawyer

Page no : 2

Hardik Mehta (Family Counsellor)     24 November 2009

Mahesh,

There are various ways to counter 498a threat. One of the way is to file the DP3 case based on the statement given by her to the police in FIR. The judges also take this complain and many of them have successfully lodge the counter complain of DP3. I know one case where the judge said that the items mentioned are not of the dowry and so DP3 cannot be filed. He took that order and quashed the 498a case itself. So, just dont worry about the same, and you are right that the case can be filed, but one has to be persistant. If the police does not file the case, the court can admit the case u/s 156(3) of CrPC.

vivek dhavalikar (advocate high court.)     29 November 2009

kamal grover sahebs answer/advice is absolutely legal and correct. i support it.

Digvijay Singh (Advocate & Legal Consultant )     02 December 2009

Sir , you need not to be worried of all this, you are right that in law both are accused either the dowry offerer or taker,,,if you search on google you will find spy pen which helps you to record the voice and picture of the lawyer and the wife ...while talking to them ... once you will record that ...this proof will help you to prove that the allegation is fake .... and cooked up... rest is up to you ...take the divorce and let her free ...but make sure while giving the divorce you will asked the court to get a m.o.u from your wife ...which help you to save yourself from further criminal cases or any claims..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register