LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Narayana (designation)     30 June 2013

False 498a case...bail procedure kadapa, ap


I am expecting a false 498a case to be filed by my wife in Kadapa Andhra Pradesh.

I am looking for specific bail procedures followed in Kadapa AP.  any information in this regard is greatly helpful for me. Please help.


 4 Replies

khader basha (junior assistant)     04 August 2013

wats ur contact number or email id


Now that division has taken place in AP.  The 498a was a compoundable case only in AP.  Meaning, if filed a 498a case, it can be withdrawn.  If such applies now too, it is better to seek anticipatory bail, [remember AB can be availed only if FIR is filed] and then go for mediation to withdraw such false case.

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     05 August 2013

take help of a local lawyer for the bail and with two sureties without them the court will not pass you the bail

rajendra (na)     05 August 2013

Hi, Did they filed the case? If not they will file the case in women police station in kadapa and even my case is there.

SI-->Ramakrishna and CI:L.sudhakar.

Nothing to worry ..They will not directly arrest you...first they will start and your wife,other family members will sit and discuss.

If it fails still you can ask sometime like 1 week or 10days..if the talks fails then you will be arrested and remember there are no cells in the police station so no need to one will touch you..everyone in the station knows all these are false cases.

I request you anypoint of time dont go all(ur father,mother,sisters or brothers) at a worst case they have to take you into custody..then ur parents will also be in jail..but this is a rare case..

Go for a AB first for all your family members.once u got the AB nothing worry...

If u need further help you can contact me..I know lawyers in kadapa who can help u in getting bails and even they willl contact the CI directly..

2 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register