Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

asif (asdsa)     06 August 2009

false 498a case

sir;
my wife has haresssed me for 6 months and finally has forcefully Executed a Marital Compromise settlement deed with permentantly alimony of 2.4 lakhs dated 22.04.09 ,to be given till 30.10.2009 , but soon after writing the deed after one month she filed a false 489A case stating that she has given 5 lakhs dowry and we are haressing for more 3 lakhs.. she made to arresst my elder brother who is physically handicap and was in jail for 5 days, my mother , and my self, got anticipatory bail giving the evidence of marital Compromise settlement agreement(MSA), the high court judge of AP got angry on her that after writing Marital Compromise settlement deed dated 22.04.09 , why she filed this false case , our trial court first hearing is on Nov 17 2009, I have heard that we can Quash our the FIR in Andhara Pradesh High Court keeping Marital Compromise settlement deed and i heard it can qaushed as the Compromise settlement deed was executed on 22.04.09 where as the complaintant has filed a false case on 26.05.09,,please adivse,,as i lost job and family harmony and i dont any any property on my name...now she has filed DV for some relief under section 18,19,22..i dont single penny how can i give her any penny..my job has been terminated ..so i am on the roads..Sleeping her and there.please advise..PLease advise some tips for Quashing the FIR in high court so that i can help my lawyer and whom to complaint regarding  my handicap brother arrest whose is no where concerned with me.   

Learning

3 Replies

aatma   06 August 2009

Friend,

This is a bad brutal act from the system.  You can also chek www.498a.org for more help.

Rajesh Kumar (Advocate)     07 August 2009

Your story is is shame for the judicial system we are living in. Unfortunately, you dont have any legal redressal- except you can run here and there, from one court to other. From my experiences of such cases, I am sure that a husband cannot get justice unless the laws are repealed.

Forget about your case. Join the movement to oppose such laws. Harassed husbands are meeting in shimala, you can join them. People facing similar problems are of greater help.

https://www.saveindianfamily.org/articles/news/454-mate-hate.html

prof s c pratihar (medical practitioner &legal studies)     10 August 2009

only feel very sad about you.is it all roads are closed for you as well for her?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register