LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

avniz aggarwal   20 November 2018

false 498A and wife adultery

I got call from mahila thana that my wife lodged complaint against me and my family members.they are calling for counseling.. but we need to fight case .what to do please advise.
I caught my wife in adultery .but I can not prove it to court. from then she left my home 7 month ago.please tell me what to do.
I want to fight my case as party in person suggest me.
no mental and physical cruelty had been done.
suggest mother sisters and fathers are innocent.please save our life


 10 Replies

Aman Sharma   20 November 2018

better to consult a local prudent lawyer if you really want justice and if you're right on your side no need to worry.

vinay_2431 (engineer)     20 November 2018

Adultery?? do you have proof of adultery?? if yes then what kind of proof you have?



avniz aggarwal   20 November 2018

@vinay..please read the statement carefully than reply...its serious don't make fun of me

vinay_2431 (engineer)     20 November 2018


   I am also victim of these false cases filed by my brother's wife i am and NRI and still she filed the falses cases on me and my wife,I know the pain not making fun. if you can prove you have adultery proof's then you are safe.

  my brother is also in the same boat as you, she was caught having affair with other person when everyone questioned her she ran to police station and filed false cases on us. and police are asking us to collect the proof's of adultery so i asked the same to you.

not making fun of you my friend.



avniz aggarwal   21 November 2018

@ vinay...
OK sir,
I want to fight my case as party in person please help me in this regards...

Pratik (AE)     21 November 2018

if you don't attend meetings at Mahila thana then they file FIR against you under 498 and other sections as per your wife complaint
then police investigate the case take statements of all members of your and their side then when a Ƨhargesheet filed in court your so called wish ki I want to fight as case start ho jayegaaaa

Pratik (AE)     21 November 2018

under RTI act try to get a copy of your wife complaint if they given you yet and start your preparation to defend you in court

Pratik (AE)     21 November 2018

sry if they didn't given you yet

umesh bhandare   21 November 2018

see go attend the mahila takrar kendra thana they will not punish you ! explain them all documentation and issue what you have , ya but when you don't go then they will consider you as a guilt and refer your case to local police. station to lodge the 498 before that go and consult there then they will consult and will see what's the basic problem tell there i don't want to stay with her and before that that send one noticed to her as she's not with you from last 6 month and on priority u file case of divorce against her and present that to mahila takrar then tey will not able to lodge fake fir against you

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     22 November 2018

Attend PS and inform each and every issue.

Repeated question. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads