Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

NM (j)     27 November 2014

False 498a and 406a after receiving her full stridhan


My wife and I have filed mutually divorce petition under section 13(B), and had sent all the Stridhan to her with acknowledgment.

Just after receiving all her Stridhan, she  has filed a FALSE 498a and 406a case in a local police station against me and my brother

1.       How I counter it

2.       Why she has done this?




 3 Replies

ROHIT SHARMA (Legal Advisor )     27 November 2014

1. Do not worry you have the acknowledgement of the return of her streedhan and you have filed M.C.D. Her complaint will not survive.  Tell the police about this agreement and the proof of the return of her streedhan.

NM (j)     02 December 2014

But WHY she approached the Mahila Police Station?

NM (j)     09 December 2014


My wife has STOPPED coming to the family court just after receiving her full Stridhan under HMA13(B) . Moreover a false 498a has also been registered.

What should I do now.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query