Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

umesh   28 May 2016

False 498a & it acts

Dear Sir My Self Umesh From Sirohi,Rajasthan.My marriage Was On 30-04-2015.I Got Engaded With my wife in May 2013.she calls me many times in day talks me freely about everything.finally we got marriage on wife lived with only for 2 days and gone with her brother and thiefed her own jewery Without my information.As time going on I phone called Him Back To live with me but she refused to living with me.On 8/8/2015 I called Her Brother.He tells they dont sent their sister and files 498a case on me and my family.I have Phone recording. mean while my brother get dead by train accident .She camed there but refused to live with me the panchayat was there tell her parents to there daughter but refused.In december her parents Came to my home and send her daughter ,but while time she Dont To live with me she brought Rat-killer as poistion And sharp tool to kill me .therfore I have A phone recording These matter .I call her brother to take away from me he make abusive word to me and may family.i have recording.My wifes also call her brother and saying me abusive word I have recording .his brother gives me dhamki to kill me on phone .And I also tell him  What giant matters Created.He has recording of me.

At Stage she finaly files 498a,151,107,407 And Other Section like 18,19,20,21,22 etc

1.I got bailed on 437&438 .

2.chargesheet filled .

3.what is the next step.

4. I filed  RCR .

5 she finally refused to live with me.

6.Can i file Quashed file in high court.

7. not hearing yet.

8.My wife talk to her boyfrd i have proofs.

9. I want to Live wit him At Any cost Please .

10.Or file divorce. 


 11 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     28 May 2016

contest the cases with a good reputed lawyer.

9. Do you seriously want to live with your wife after all this?


I could understand UR query after going through in detail.Filing RCR after the wife those cases is a wrong suggestion,it will not yield a favourable result.Divorce will be easier only if U come out of those cases  on merits.Hence take the assistance of a good reliable local family lawyer and fight those cases.

A walk alone (-)     29 May 2016

First hire some experience lawyer and try to quash case with the help of your evidence. Dnt file RCR. It is only wastage of time and money. Try MCD if she agrees. If she dnt agree file divorce on the basis of your evidence. It clearly appear she dnt want to live with you. No law, no court can force her to live with you. I can't understand after all this why you still want to live with her? Live one who love and respect you. Never run for the person who use you or dnt want to live with you.

Umesh   30 May 2016

Sir this is charge-sheet sumitted.

Attached File :
  • downloaded: 94 times


    Attachment not available.

    umesh   03 June 2016

    Now chargesheet ,were police report is saying that 498a,384,406.Yes these IPC Should be charge framed on husband (police has sumitted without any proof).Were my mother and father name is there in police report(final report).Me & my parents Are again in Fear of Arrest

    1.My First hearing on 20 july 2016 .

    2. Now Wife Files 125 Dv& 2005 on 1-6-2016. were she is asking for maintaince 40,000 (forty thousand).BUT I AM STUDENT OF BACHLER OF ARTS, HOW CAN I AFFORTABLE OF HIS MAINTAINCE .

    3. I heared from someone that my father  have to give  maintaince her. (is there or not).

    4 And my main Question is that I have A very Good Knowledge about how to fight false 498A case So I can Fight My case .(If  Yes  So How,for no whats reason )

    5. I have a example of a case were husband fight his own case of 498a & dv acts.


    7. I heared that Judge not hear me not yet.


    Attached File :
  • downloaded: 98 times
  • jaig   27 June 2016

    I am not discouraging you from fighting your own case, if you do I would definitely need to get in touch with yu personally.

    I just wanted to tell that I distantly knew this IIT topper in the news. A very talented guy, finishing the books of Law, CrPC etc. in few weeks is not something everyone can do. But as you said you have good knowledge it should be easy for you.


    About the maintenance, I assume she involved your father in DV case also. Were you living with parents as jointly family, if not you can easily drop your father's name and maintenance will be based only on your capacity. If living together, you need to show no interaction with your father, and father's other responsibility.

    umesh   27 June 2016

    Thanks For Your Queries Of LCI I Need More.Valueable Query about False 498a & Dv Case Bcorz I want Fight This case as long as time Goes.Girl party Refused To take the case of Dp &Dv Only Aksing rupees(15 Lakhs) to Compromise the case.but Unable affort That money . My that I have many Call Recording of her Good one & Abusive Word of her family .How I produce to court . 2 Can I Go HC for Quashing FIR on the basic of my evidence or wait till trial Starts.

    Khush   29 June 2016

    wait till trial starts, then produce ur evidence in ur evidence stage

    most of false 498a case are dropped at evidence stage only for the want of prosecution evidence, means they will not be able to proove the allegations, then u will be acquitted for sure

    umesh   16 July 2016

    How to produce call recording details in court &Discrit court is not hearing about mine story about fake FIR is written by wife side

    Leave a reply

    Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

    Click here to Login / Register