Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Court Peta   18 March 2018

false 498a against husband filing divorce case

hi to all
respected seniors I have a query
I have filed divorce case against my wife for mental cruelty.i was in love affair with my wife in 2010.I married her in 2011 against my family
without presence of any of my family members . my wife did not want to go to my hometown after marriage as per she assured me before marriage. she tortured me the utmost since the 1st day after
marriage. when ever I try to contact my family members she used to threat me by words and activities to commit suicide. she threatened me not to inform my family about our marriage and go to my hometown or else she will commit suicide. her parents were supporting her for this. she and family members try to defame me in front of the society with various allegations. 1 and half yrs ago my parents came forward to me to sort out my problem as I became addicted to alcohol due to the stress and guilt of my marrying wrong person and due to disconnection from my family for so long. after my parents came to me my wife got furious and started torturing them . she threw her mangal sutra and chuddis on my father's face. she was working at same place where I was working. she never complained of anything regarding any extramarital affair during whole period.when my parents came she started a story that she recently came to know about the same and started doing drama of commiting suicide. when my parents asked ke how come it's possible that she did not know about my affair with other girls since 4 yrs while we were working at same place . and they came here suddenly she got the news of my affair. then she started fighting with them so that they leave the place.then she left my home 1 and half yr ago. I had sent legal notification to her 1 yr after separation for future plan as she blocked all my numbers from all possible contacts. she dint turn up. after 1 and half yr I filed divorce case for mental cruelty. now she has filed 498a after receiving notice from court. she has filed false dowry case. domestic violence. mental cruelty and criminal intimidation. against me and my old parents and filed false counter file with false allegations against me which can hamper my profession and personnel life.... kindly help me to get rid of this. m ready to fight for justice.

Learning

3 Replies

KISHAN DUTT KALASKAR (Advocate)     19 March 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

Since your case is complicated case as such I require documents and same may be send to my email/PM (personal mail) for detailed legal advise.

With regards,

Legal Expert

sai narayana   20 March 2018

The 498A case filed by your wife is a clear counterblast case after receiving your divorce case notice so, you have good chance to get 498A quashed in high court. So approach a good high court lawyer immediately.

sai narayana   20 March 2018

The 498A case filed by your wife is a clear counterblast case after receiving your divorce case notice so, you have good chance to get 498A quashed in high court. So approach a good high court lawyer immediately.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register