FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sunny Singh (executive)     29 January 2014

False 498a, 406, 34 & then rcr filed by wife

Brief of how it happened
  1. Marriage - September 2008 at Arya Samaj without knowledge of Parents in a 1.5months courthship period
  2. Age of Girl at marriage - 26, Boy - 21 in 2008
  3. Both working during marriage 
  4. Started living together from 2008 to June 2011 
  5. Girl pregnant April 2011, aborted in fear of her family despite boy denying
  6. Between 2008 - 2011, there were issues , abusing by wife, beatings by wife to husband
  7. Issues were initially as - boy stopping to girl to speak to her ex-live in partner, then low income of boy and many other cultural differences
  8. girl loud, suicidal by nature - have cut marks, fractures 2-3 in her body
  9. During this period, Boy had asked thousand times to talk to her family and get married, girl denied everytime that her elder sister is yet to be married so that could not happen ..
  10. Boy left the rented accommodation and started living with friends from June 2011
  11. Girl continued to stay at that premise changing the rent agreement to her name
  12. Girl was in job till Jan 2012..company literally forced her to resign 
  13. Girl Jobless since 2012 and not giving interviews..secretly working with a friend in freelancing
  14. Boy and girl used to meet during weekends during those 2 years of separation till Dec 2012 
  15. Girl  & Boy mutually agreeing many times to get separated during the staying separate period due to their differences 
  16. Girl status single everywhere, none knows anything
  17. A complete BoyFriend - GirlFriend relation during those 4 years in everything
  18. Parents know nothing till 2013 
  19. Boy talks to his own family for marriage..informs girl ..girl has no problem..both never wanted to disclose this failed relationship
  20. Boy likes a girl from his home town..falls in love..thinking to begin a better life..boy starts in relationship 
  21. Girl knows of this and gets agitated and 
  22. Girl goes 498a, 406 and DV and against all members including married sister of boy
  23. Girl puts all fake charges (abortion by Husband, forcibly job resignation by husband, taking money and dowry demand by boy, false attempt of 
  24. Girl files RCR 
  25. Girl Puts complete fake list of articles in 406 (whereas its a secret love marriage) and false 498a..more exaggerated story in DV
  26. DV Court already took out the name of married sister from the proceedings
  27. Sessions court rejected bail of boy ..boy in interim stay from last 2 months at HC and under mediation
  28. Boy filed Divorce after all these happened
  29. Girl not willing to part away and wants all the laws to be in favor of her

What can be the further proceedings and ideal steps?


 7 Replies

dv (ghvhb)     30 January 2014

How did the dv court take out your sisters name? Can you share the info please. Me I need to do the same in dv court ...am about to do I but always more info I helpful. If you have the judgement where your sisters name was taken out.

Sunny Singh (executive)     30 January 2014

Dv: Bro, I can, whats your email address? It was a district court judgement, not sure if that could help you but I will send that to you. 

There was no hearing, the name got out only when the person filed the false petition at the Hon'd MM.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     31 January 2014

try peaceful resolution

dv (ghvhb)     31 January 2014

@sunny singh My pm is not going through.can you pm me please so I can give you my email. Will help a lot. I can use yoir judgement. Regards

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     01 February 2014

Find an amicable solution by talks and then go for mutual consent divorce if you are not interested to continue the marriage.

Sunny Singh (executive)     02 February 2014

Thank you Mr. Kalaiselvan. 


All attempts made but the girl is insisting to stay with the boy and the difference is that great that they both know they cannt make it and the boy does not want.

What happens in this case? What does the court likely to suggest?

dv (ghvhb)     02 February 2014

Sunny You can email me at 'iamcallingyou7@gmail.com' Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query