LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

navdeep (ABM)     19 January 2014

False 498a, 3/4 dp act 323, 504,506

My wife of 1 month marriage(dated 22nd may 2013) flewed away with her bro on 27th july2013, I filed sec 9 but she didnt came and filed 498a, 323,504,506, 3/4 dp act on me. I have recording of her saying tht the marriage ws forced on her by her father, i nvr took dowry or nvr phy or mentally harrased her. i showed this to evry police station she lodged complaint bt nw thru court she filed thse cases against me. CS is yet to be filed as the case is in mediation centre. The FIR states her saying tht her father and mother gave bharpoor daan dahej at the time of marriage and me n my family being not satidfied with tht started torturing her for more from the first day. Her father is an engineer in BSNL posted at agra so she lodged complaint frm there, m frm dehradun. What cn i do further,, please suggest.

Learning

11 Replies

ANAMIKA VICHARE (LAWYER)     19 January 2014

You immdltly withdraw yr Restn s.9 case and file Divorce case taking cause of action that she filed false 498A case

Anamika Vichare

Purush Hakka Saurakshan Samittee

anamika_vichare@redffmail.com

n pruving 498a false will take hw much tym as i hv recordings also??also in FIR she is stating dowry given by her father..so his father also comes under scanner..hw can i do tht whats the way ahead?

aap (manager)     19 January 2014

I dont think so they should have mentioned dowery they must have mentioned istridhan given to girl

n pruving 498a false will take hw much tym as i hv recordings also??also in FIR she is stating dowry given by her father..so his father also comes under scanner..hw can i do tht whats the way ahead?

straight way written-mere mata pita ne shadi me 9 lakh kharch kiye h..sath hi bharpur daan dahej diya tha..us daan dahej se saas sasur santust ni huye n pehle din se hi maarpit aur dahej ki mang krne lage..kehne lage ya to 5 lakh rupaye la ya makaan la.

Fight for justice (Consultant)     19 January 2014

Dear Anamica, can you please tell why navdeep will withdrwa Sec 9 ..i really dont understand ..please dont discourage him...

He is in safer side as he has already filed Sec 9 ...he can produce that to court so that every one can treat her 498A case as FALSE.please corret me if i am wrong.

what shud i do withdraw the sec 9 or not and file sec 13???plz clearify??

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     19 January 2014

Navdeep don't withdraw your rcr , according to hindu marriage act section 14 you can not file divorce with in a year of marriage , visit regularly to the mediation center on your hearing dates convince them of your innocence by showing proofs (don't give him ) with you to the io , once he will convinced he will submit the report in your favour then on contest ,all the charges will be cancelled / challanged as on the false complaint .

jagbir singh khalsa (expert in property law)     20 January 2014

namaskar dear client,

if you and your family harassing by your wife through cases, you can also harass her family through cases firstly you deeply consentration his father job. because his father is a govt. service man and if you file a new complaint in your loacal police station for beating you and your family by her father that you can registered a F.I.R. on her father 24, 25 of ipc and if you have possible you can registered 26 of ipc. with this action her father definitely will be come in your home and he force her   daughter for living with you. that these are  my general  views, you can contact me by email canadakhalsa@yahoo.ca and call me 9876917670

navdeep (ABM)     20 January 2014

In my FIR straight way written by her-mere mata pita ne shadi me 9 lakh kharch kiye h..sath hi bharpur daan dahej diya tha..us daan dahej se saas sasur santust ni huye n pehle din se hi maarpit aur dahej ki mang krne lage..kehne lage ya to 5 lakh rupaye la ya makaan la.

Please suggest whether her father also come under DP act coz the word DAAN DAHEJ is written?

navdeep (ABM)     20 January 2014

in my FIR straight way written-mere mata pita ne shadi me 9 lakh kharch kiye h..sath hi bharpur daan dahej diya tha..us daan dahej se saas sasur santust ni huye n pehle din se hi maarpit aur dahej ki mang krne lage..kehne lage ya to 5 lakh rupaye la ya makaan la.

Does her father also come under DP act as word daandahej is written???

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register