Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

praveen bhandari (mysore)     14 August 2023

False 498a, 120b, 323

I am from karnataka. My wife failed false court case and FIR against me and my parents in madhya pradesh police are calling me and my parents to present in station my father can't travel coz of heart disease..if I suicide, case will closed? 


 2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     14 August 2023

If she has given complaint against everyone, then you can obtain AB for others, and also can get their personal appearance dispensed due to their old age problems as well as the ditance that is concerned .

You can opt to challenge the fasle case on merits by appearing in person.

anubhav Bhatt   14 August 2023

Dear Praveen,
You should fight in the said case, which is filed by your wife against you and your family members, so for that, you should try to get Anticipatory Bail or approach High Court for quashing of FIR and if you need more clarification you may contact us then I'll explain properly.

Advocate Anurag Bhatt
High Court
📱 9198889990.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register