Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

nizam shaikh (Salesman)     18 June 2016

False 498 case

My Wife She is following her parents advice i dont know what they are upto do.if any false case she will file against us then  i am worried about my mom she is a heart pateint.sometimes i feel ke she or her family is after my property and marrage is of only 6months and there is no child. i dont know what t do for our family safety as women rights are more. please suggest me to be in save side.


 3 Replies

Vakalath (Vakeel No. 1)     18 June 2016

Ur bcom student? Why u got married when you are  still studying?

Go for triple talaq, first divorce her as per your religion and customs, if she has some issues she will go to court, then matter can be handled, in any case if you are sacred of arrest, you attain anticipatory bail for you and your parents.

1 Like

Dana Kayoni (Expert Humanitarian and Lawyer)     18 June 2016

Muslims best divorce system, zyada jhanjat nai. Triple talak, easy divorce, if woman go court, go for settlement.

A walk alone (-)     18 June 2016

First divorce her as per your religion and customs triple talaq. If she file case go for settlement.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register