IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vidya (ss)     20 May 2013

False 498 a , 420, 354,328,506 ..need some clarifications

Hello experts...need your advices.


my wife booked a  False 498 A , 420, 354,328,506 ... parents arrested and released on bail.

now i need some help from you guys with your answers

1. i am A1 still not either surrenderd or applaied for anti-bail. will it be a problem how long i can be?

2.how many days after charge sheet will be made? now it is 67th day

3. is it possible to make chargesheet without speaking or intaragating with a1?

4. can i make  quash petition for me and my family members?

5. is there any time period for quash petetion?

6.and one of my family memebr not included....i have requested complete infromation along with witness and evideances collected by police before and after fir through RTI. do you suggest us to wait for the reply and go for quash?

7. police has recived the RTI application but aknowledgement has not arraived even 12days after delivery. is there any poibility to police won't reply to my application?

8.all the alligations in complaint are fake... if police failed to provide appropriate evidances and proofs to go for fir..how can i file a case againest them?

9. if they have not supplaied all my requested proofs what kind of cases i can file on my wife and her parants?

10. to prove myself innocent and never even thought of threat my own wife i collected all evidances. so before chargesheet and triles all...is there any short way to get rid of these cases and my beutiful crual wife.?

please advice i will be asking some more questions ....based on updates

thanks in advance to all


 2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     20 May 2013

"During mediation, the parties can either decide to part company on mutually agreed terms or they may decide to patch up and stay together. In either case, for the settlement to come through, the complaint will have to be quashed. In that event, they can approach the high court and get the complaint quashed. If, however, they choose not to settle, they can proceed with the complaint. In this exercise, there is no loss to anyone

Paras Awasthi (Businessman)     10 June 2013

@ vidya


You should go ahead and apply for anticipatory bail as a precaution from all the three courts, the sessions court, the lower and the high court.

Start collecting evidence of your innocence, various proofs and recording that would help you in court. I think you should get yourself a good criminal lawyer who can clear your doubts and take up your case responsibly.

I suggest you try out www.lawkonect.com

On this website you can get detailed reply to your legal queries from practicing lawyers. If you want to hire a lawyer, you can choose from a wide number of lawyers on the website according to your budget and requirements. The best part is that the lawyer gets paid only after he does the decided work. Visit www.lawkonect.com



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query