Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rakesh Tekwani (Consultantd)     25 August 2011

False 418 and 420 case

Hello,

I was engaged on May 2011. My father in law is a Police sub inspector..... i broke the engagement as my father in law was trying to create differences between me and my family and the way he spoke to me about my family was insluting....

Now he has filed a false complaint for 418 and 420. FIR was lodged and me and my mom were arrested for 2 days...We are out on Bail now....

Ther police is trying to harrass us....Kindly HELP.....Please let me know how to fight back...... are there are judgements against false 418 and 420 cases...

I am working as a Manager in Infosys.... My dad is 70 and mom is 60 years of age... they are been harrassed and threatened by the police....kindly HELP...

Thanks,

Rakesh

Learning

5 Replies

M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (advocate)     25 August 2011

best thing is you engaged a lawyer, send the legal notice including your father in law, tell that he is threating with influence of police power, and file case that we are innocent, so quash the above cash. you can easily get out from prison. your from ? if your in tamil nadu call me. 9894199586

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     25 August 2011

If you are innocent, then first write a complaint against the sub inspector for framing you in false cases and send the complaints to his superior authorities and also vigilence cell of the police. Simultaneously approach the hon'ble High Court for quashing the FIR.  Also read FIR in minute detail and the acts attributed against you are civil in nature and not criminal acts, the fact also has to be brought to the notice of high court.

Finally, the marriage is broken down after engagement (if there is no physical relationship between boy and girl before breaking down), it is breach of promise of marriage and can be compensated with monetary compensation and damages incurred by the girl's party.  Not definitely criminal case.

akash kapoor (*************)     25 August 2011

I AGREE WITH CHANDU SIR

soudagar sutar (advocate)     26 August 2011

I AGREE WITH CHANDU SIR.

Rakesh Tekwani (Consultantd)     26 August 2011

thanks a lot for the valuable suggestions.... i am currently on bail...and the police inspector is harrassing me ....

he called me and said that i need to come whenever he calls me.... he has also asked me submit my passport.... he said that i need to get 3-4 relative with me when i come to meet him....

He said...if i dont meet him when he calls....he will cancel my bail by going to sessions court....

kindly advice...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register