LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rahul   15 March 2015

false 376/328 need help how to counter it

belong to sikh family,living in delhi.I done love marriage with a jat girl on 19/07/2013 at A.S Mandir in Delhi i also got a marriage certificate from them. Girl lives in Noida, u.p, we both are 26 at the time of marriage. The certificate is not registered.We have to tell our parents about our marriage and waiting for right time but on Feb 2014 we had a small fight and due to this our family know about our marriage and i also had some heated arguments with girl's father. On 03/03/2014 i filed a case of section 9 HMA at noida court, as a counter blast on 15/03/2013 girl father filed a case of attempt of rape against me with these sections 376/511, 504,506,328,420,471,467,468 at Noida, U.P . Girl is in parents favor. They never mention about marriage in FIR. Now i am on bail after spending 4 months and 9 days in jail. They are agree for compromise but they are not agree for divorce they are taking this marriage as nothing. They are saying that they will take there case back and i will take my, after this we will sign a agreement that there is no relation between me and her daughter. Now please tell me what should i do, i m totally confused

Learning

2 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     15 March 2015

Sir, Its a tough situation for you .... But do you have the photographs of the marriage and witnesses who attended the marriage .... You can go for the settlement for the sake of quashing the present FIR and but so far as marriage point is concerned what you actually want is important to be known .... Regards Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450

BHUWAN RAJ 09839268489 (lawyer)     17 March 2015

Dear

File a 482 Cr.P.C. petition challenging the entire proceedings in the Allahabad High Court along with charge sheet and pray for quashing. I belong to allahabad and practice in Allahabad High Court only. U can call for detail help/advise.

Regards

Bhuwan Raj, Adv

Cell: 09839268489

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register