Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shyam (Self)     05 December 2010

False 307 case - how to dispose the case

Hi all,

Here is one interesting, though not so rare, case

Complainant filed a case with false injury, nothing serious, by forcing hospital and bribing Poilce.

The witness mentioned in FIR are false.

There were no intention to harm anyone.

Everything is based on false information.

Complainant is influential and have bribed Police to get this false case framed.

The case has gone further, charge sheet etc.

1) Is it possible to get the case disposed on the base of perjury or any such thing? 

2) Would it be possible to start case against the Complainant?

What are your opinion?

Learning

6 Replies

Saurabh..V (Law Consultant)     05 December 2010

@Shyam

Your's case is silent on the issue of this complainant filing a complaint against you. Please clearly mention the below points:

- Is there any personal rivalry between you and the complainant?

- What are the crisp points as stated in the FIR?

- Has the police able to find some credible evidence or only interested witnesses are there?

//peave/

/Saurabh

Shyam (Self)     05 December 2010

Your's case is silent on the issue of this complainant filing a complaint against you. Please clearly mention the below points:

- Is there any personal rivalry between you and the complainant?

No personal rivalry. Both were stranger to each other. 

- What are the crisp points as stated in the FIR?

It is elaborate, many points mentioned in the FIR. In nutshell there was a brawl between the two. It was more a case of ego and pride which led Complainant  to file the case.

- Has the police able to find some credible evidence or only interested witnesses are there?

Police were bribed, hospital influenced. Other evidences mentioned in FRI are fabricated. 

There were no witness present at the incident scene. Only Complainant  and accused were at the scene. 

My point is if false witnesses are mentioned in the FIR then doesn't it classify as perjury and case should be thrown out?

(Guest)

try to file a quash petition before the highcourt and without your side material documents or get a direction to reinvestigate the case with another investigation officer.  You will get remedy

1 Like

Shyam (Self)     07 December 2010

Thank you.

penjuri venugopal (Advocate)     23 December 2010

you can file quash petition along with stay for all further proceedings including personal appearance.

or

you defend through your counsel

please inform me which state the matter is. if Andhra Pradesh, I will help you because I am practicing advocate at A.P.High Court. please contact 9949697763

Dr.Sidharth Arora (Advocate)     24 December 2010

Move an appl.u/s,482 Cr.pc.to quash the FIR. YOU NEED A SOLID LAWYER TO DO THIS.otherwise contest the case with full vigour step by step...witness by witness

Dr.Sidharth Arora

Advocate

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register