LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

N Anuradha   16 January 2024

Faking educational degree documents

Hi I want to know what is the punishment for the individual who buys the fake education degree documents?? And punishment for the person who provide it?? And also punishment for the person who acted like a bridge between them two ??

Voluntary surrendering of any of these reduce punishment??

Learning

5 Replies

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     16 January 2024

How you are affected / concerned ?

My cousin brother once he was a bridge between the two, the individual who need it was not happy with the documents provided by the other one,  so he asked money back, the certificates doing people refused to pay back money, then the individual threatened of complaining in a police station,  then my cousin brother was scared and he payed all money back to the individual by taking loans for higher interests, now he is totally bank rupted because of suggesting a person for certificates to an individual 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     16 January 2024

Your cousin very well knew that it was an illegal act but he voluntarily did this for the sake of money.

Now since the party is threatening him to go to police he got scared and returned the money.

Therefore the problem is solved now.

As far as the punishment is concerned it will depend on the charges that is framed by police if at all there's a complaint made against him.

So wait until then.

He didn't even took one rupee also, he just suggested, but the certificate provider cheated so my cousin was helpless in that situation to face the individual buyer, so he returned his money by taking loans with huge intrest rates, he didn't thought of telling this whole thing in house, now we all family came to know, because of his strugglings to clear that loan from past year, now we want to take some action upon them, so am just here to know the possibilities 

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     17 January 2024

Whoever commits forgery, intending that the [document or electronic record forged] shall be used for the purpose of cheating, shall be punished with imprisonment of either descripttion for a term which may extend to seven years, and shall also be liable to fine

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register