LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rao (-----)     13 August 2013

Fake will

I have purchased the plot in bangalore 9yrs (year 2004) back from the developer with clear title.  Land rates have increased many times in that area. Now relatvies to the person who sold the land to the developer filed case in court (year 2007) against developer saying that they found the WILL written in 1965 which says that 25% of the land should goto relatives. Now developer sold all the plots and is in no interset to persue the case.

All plot owners came together and made the association and we implicated our association with the case. When we saw the WILL we found that it is a FAKE WILL and created recently (not in 1965)to extract money from the plot owner. The people who filed the case are not interseted in fighting the case, whenever dates comes for hearing in court they cleverly absent or ask for more time.

Relatives are not allowing to any construction on our plot and demading money to withdraw case.They know that they will not win, but they are using court number and written all over the layout. They are taking advanatage of court delay. This is happening since from  last 6 years. Now rates shotup in that area because of major developments.

I would like to know how to fastern the case in court so that will get the faster verdict.

regards

RAI

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     13 August 2013

THE SUPREME Court has introduced new measures that will allow the settlement of civil cases through mediation. This is a departure from the previous system where cases were heard in a series of trials.

Kolla Gangadhar (Practicing Advocate since 1986)     13 August 2013

If will is forged one you file criminal case under I.P.C.  Will must be probated , if not it is not admissible in evidence.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register