Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Swetha Gowda   14 March 2023

Fake wedding invitation card

Hi,

Myself and my husband were married in November 2015. Since, it was a very simple marriage i only have the wedding photos. We didn't even printed the wedding card. But, now my husband have filed for a separation (he says not divorce) with the fake wedding invitation card printed with the wrong date. How can I prove that invitation card is fake.

many thanks

Learning

15 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     14 March 2023

The truth can be extracted only after he steps into the witness box to depose evidence and during cross examination you can bring out the facts.

Since you are the party to the marriage you can very well challenge the genuineness of the same.

1 Like

Swetha Gowda   15 March 2023

Thank you Sir.. but do I need to get any tests done to prove it is fake invitation.

Many thanks 

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     15 March 2023

Evidence of your husband can bring out truth so wait for the stage.

Thank you very much for your reply 🙏🏻

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     15 March 2023

who attended wedding.              

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     15 March 2023

Just deny and refute the wedding card in your written statement,  then it will be raised  an issue for trail and then you can prove the issue by witnesses who attended the marriage; you may call the Pundit who sermonized the marriage, and collect whatever you can depicting the real date of marriage. The photographs, the video clips or anything likewise that proves your date of marriage.

1 Like

My relatives and I have photos

1 Like

AASHISH   16 March 2023

Well it's a matter of forensic which will come to play who will give the evidence qua the card what is the age of the ink who printed and which printing press did it and at whose behest mand how many cards were printed 

2 Like

Akbar   16 March 2023

Dear Swetha, If you have all the wedding photos then it will be the enough proof (mild strong evidence) that you have married him on specific date. 

Each photo contains the metadata like when it was first clicked and when it was opened, that date cannot be changed by anyone. It is impossible to change.

Steps - right click on photo (in computer) -> then properties -> see the dates when created.

Ihope it will help you.

1 Like

Swetha Gowda   16 March 2023

Thank you all for your valuable responses.

many thanks 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     17 March 2023

Since your relatives have attended marriage they can testofy the date of marriage.

In any case both of you are not denying marriage. Am I correct?

Swetha Gowda   17 March 2023

Yes we are not denying the marriage at the same time apart from the photos and my relatives attending the marriage I do not have any other solid proofs to prove that we have got married at the said time and date.

many thanks 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     18 March 2023

You do not have proof of marriage.  He is not denying marriage.  The confusion of date can be testified by your and your relatives during evidence.

Swetha Gowda   18 March 2023

Yes sir got it and thank you for your guidance.

Many thanks 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register