LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arohi   25 September 2015

fake signature on divorce petition

Hi, my husband has filed for divorce petition without my knowledge. The day he has signed those papers, he was with me the whole day in the house. Its clear from the papers too that all the signatures are mis matched. I am sure its not his signature. What should I do for this.

Learning

10 Replies

advocatepassy@gmail.com 971794 (Advocate)     25 September 2015

You have to ask him. May be he has deliberately mismatched signature and was with you whole day to trick you into believing his version.

(Guest)

You dont even know his signature?

No wonder you are headed the right way !

Arohi   25 September 2015

I don't stay with him anymore....I got the papers so I checked it and I know that its nt his signature...but what I want to know is if someone else has signed his duplicate signatures...is it valid. I can prove that he was with me the whole day

(Guest)

Even if the signature mismatches, and even if you have a grievance and the point is objected in court, what if the husband comes and testifies that it is his own signature?  End result will be the same.  Only thing is it take some more time for cases to get over due to your objection, thats all.  Going to court and having after thoughts?  Will not do any good to anyone, relationship is already gone for a toss. Better to find someone appropriate who suits your taste than re-think now.

A.VIVEK ADVOCATE (ADVOCATE)     08 October 2015

BEST ENGAED  ADVOCATE IN YOUR CASE HE /SHE WILL TAKE  CARE ABOUT YOU 

R CASE .

A.VIVEK ADVOCATE (ADVOCATE)     08 October 2015

FIRST DESIDE IF YOU WANT DIVORCE OR NOT IF YOU NEED DIVORCE SIMPLY IGNORE AND PROCEED THE CASE AND GET DIVORCE

IF YOU WANTS TO PUNISH HIM FOR HIS MALPRACTICE IN THE COURT YOU CAN TAKE LEGAL ACTION AGAGINST YOUR HUSBAND UNDER SECTION 340 OF Cr.P.C. 

Arohi   08 October 2015

He cheated me, filed divorce case and fled back to country where he is working. He has given reasons grounds like adultery nd cruelty which are completely false. If I prove that all the allegations made by him are wrong, will court dismiss his divorce petition.

Vishal   11 October 2015

Yes, If you prove the allegations made by your husband are false the divorce petition filed will be quashed by the court

Riddhi Soni (genpact)     13 October 2015

i can proove almost all allegations wrong with evidence than what will court do? 

Arohi   13 October 2015

I didnt get you Riddhi Soni

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register