Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

puneet saxena (student)     17 August 2012

Fake repr. of sibling to get the money of deceased father?

My Maternal Grand Father(nana) died three year before. and he left  some amount in his bank account and did not nominate any one. my mother has one brother and one sister. and my maternal grand mother(nani) is alive. the behavior of my maternal uncle(mama) is not good with my maternal grand mother and my mother also has some dispute with my maternal uncle.

now we have heared that my maternal uncle withdrew all money from My Maternal Grand Father bank account by making fake representation of my mother, her one sister and my maternal grand mother.

1.is there any way to confirm that my maternal uncle(mama) has really got the money of my maternal grand father's bank account?

2. By making fake representation of my mother, her one sister and my maternal grand mother and fake signature has he committed a crime.if yes what penal provisions are applicable? 

Regards

Learning

2 Replies

Phanindra Kumar (Adovcate)     17 August 2012

Dear Puneet Saxena

This is purely a Crime committed by your maternal uncle(mama). You have all the provisions to claim your grand fathers amount in such a way that if you have the death certificate of your grand father, as a legal heir you can approach the bank in which your grand father has deposited the amount and under the Right to Information act 2005, you can ask for the clarification about the account details if any fraud is played by your maternal uncle you can sue him at the court under IPC 420,421,424,44.

Regards....

Phanindra Kumar Jayanthi

SACHIN AGARWAL (ADVOCATE)     26 August 2012

You can conform it under RTI Act.

It is basically a crime and you may sue your maternal uncle in the Court of Law.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register