Fake Property Registry


Dear All,
I would like to ask you a question about a property dispute which has happened recently in my family. I belong from Moradabad(Uttar Pradesh)

Today, i.e; June 30th' 10, my uncle(father's brother) has done a fake property registry of my fathers land in the name of his son in law. The total area of land is 104.65 mtrs. The property is my my fathers name since 30-35 years and he has the baynama in his name since that time. Please advise if Indian law gives us any strong point of cancelling it. 

Your advise will be of very helpful to us.

Please let me know your contact no, so that I can talk to you regarding this matter.

Your earliest reply will be highly appreciated.
Best regards

well you can give advertisement through court for nullification of such fake transfer through appropriate court case.

kindly contact your local civil practising advocate.



First dig out original registerd owner in land records. If it is still in your father's name then put a notice in newspaper disputing any such transfer. 

File an FIR against your uncle and his son in law for forging the documents. 




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x