LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dillipkumar (forman)     14 October 2015

Fake property document


Fake GPA dated 1988 was created in 2014 against my property by land owners&benami further they cancelled the fake GPA & executed a sale deed in 2014 to anti-social elements on my property now they have filed O.S against me in court. Can I initiate CCB (city crime branch) probe against them when the matter is in the court or how I can initiate probe against them now.


 4 Replies

Srinivasa Rao Yaramati (advocate)     15 October 2015

ingenal police denay to take complaint,by saying that matter is in civil nature, batter to fiel a declarartion suit

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     15 October 2015

 Why they have filed O S? and if this OS is with regard to the said property, u can substantiate your claim, that the documents are faked, in that suit itself, by asking for expert opinion. If the said OS is for any thing else, you can contest the same as it lacks merit according to you. If you are sure they have faked the documents and did sale based on that you can file criminal complaint .

Dr J C Vashista (Lawyer)     15 October 2015

File criminal complaint for faking the document.

A declaratory suit to declare the sale deed and GPA as null and void.

Contact, consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for your own benefit, proper guidance, advise and proceeding in a professional manner  

1 Like

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     18 October 2015

They are reported to have created fake document and are seeking the relief of property through court based on the fake records fabricated by them for this purpose. It becomes your duty to challenge them properly and succeed against them, so you may follow the same route. 

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query