Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul   04 November 2019

Fake power of attorney executed by by grandfather

Hi, 

Religion: Hindu,  India (Jharkhand)

My blood father died when I'm about to born. My mother remarried when I was 5 years old. In all the document. Now, I'm about to raise  property dispute to my  blood grandfather and my chacha's children and wife. Chacha also expired a long time back. 

While Collecting all the property papers I got to know my grandfather has created fake power of attorney on my behalf and registered the same in court with year oct 2010 while I was in bangalore and exercising on my be-half. He also given all the properties to my chacha's children. I've never signed any document nor I have visited the court  place. 

What are my legal solution on three context:

1. To the sold property which was in my blood father name to third party. 

2. To the remaining property which was given to my chacha's children

3. FIR or Court Case to my grandfather for registring fake property document 

4. Also, is it wise to pretend that I'm unaware of any partition suit existense since I'm filing partition suit. 

5. If not can I revoke and get existing partition suit cancelled.  

Also, Since I'm raising partition suit in next 2=-3 days. what other things I should include in the partition suit. What can I proceed with stay order for remaining property. I lawyer told me that stay order is tough in Jharkhand however it is easy in UP. Is it true. 

Thanks,

Rahul 

Learning

3 Replies

Sb Karma   04 November 2019

Originally posted by : Rahul
Hi, 

Religion: Hindu,  India (Jharkhand)

My blood father died when I'm about to born. My mother remarried when I was 5 years old. In all the document. Now, I'm about to raise  property dispute to my  blood grandfather and my chacha's children and wife. Chacha also expired a long time back. 

While Collecting all the property papers I got to know my grandfather has created fake power of attorney on my behalf and registered the same in court with year oct 2010 while I was in bangalore and exercising on my be-half. He also given all the properties to my chacha's children. I've never signed any document nor I have visited the court  place. 

What are my legal solution on three context:

1. To the sold property which was in my blood father name to third party. 

2. To the remaining property which was given to my chacha's children

3. FIR or Court Case to my grandfather for registring fake property document 

4. Also, is it wise to pretend that I'm unaware of any partition suit existense since I'm filing partition suit. 

5. If not can I revoke and get existing partition suit cancelled.  

Also, Since I'm raising partition suit in next 2=-3 days. what other things I should include in the partition suit. What can I proceed with stay order for remaining property. I lawyer told me that stay order is tough in Jharkhand however it is easy in UP. Is it true. 

Thanks,

Rahul 

Try to collect evidence of your presence in bangalore during those POA date,because in future if case goes to court and you try to established fakeness in POA then you need to proved it that you were not there,or your signed are fake.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     04 November 2019

When the properties involved in the dispute are valuable, it is not prudent to expect and act on on line guidance.  Please contact a local advocate and file declaration suit on fraud and take his precise guidance.

P. Venu (Advocate)     04 November 2019

If iam not wrong, this issue was not posted earlier. Moreover you have posted the material facts and highlight the issue, if any.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register