LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Let me be unknown   11 October 2020

Fake obc certificate

My wife is married to me 7 years back and she is a doctor my profession. Her father is a retired railway employee. After my wife passed her MBBS and doing RMOship (used to receive professional fees instead of salary) in some hospital (after our marriage) she along with her sister obtained an OBC certificate hiding the fact she is married to me (I am Brahmins and being a software engineer my income was more than 6 lacs annually at the time, if family income is considered for OBC certificate) and showcased her retired father's income (I don't know how much pension she used to get). She cracked MD exam with OBC quota and currently studying the same. 

My in laws with criminal mentality made my life hell. They are continuously making false charge against me even now denying me to meet my 18 months old son. I don't have their OBC certificate even I don't have certificate no's too (if atall OBC certificate has any number). How can I lodge a complain against this if needed? and what action will be undertaken? Will there be any hazard for me if I decide to complain? Please guide.. 

Learning

2 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     12 October 2020

This is the third post by you.  Have some patience and be cool.   Being a software engineer thinks practically.  Do not spoil someone whom you do not like by digging into the past for such medical prescripttions by her, her OBC certificate for getting a medical seat, etc.  Yes.  It may be a problem for her if you complain to her employers or police.   It all depends on investigation and evidence.  But, be manly, and face a situation bravely, and do not expose such weakness of digging past when you are in a bond of marriage.  For any crime, those who know that crime is being perpetrated and maintains silence can be treated as accomplice or abettor (Medical prescripttions/BC certificates).  If you do not want to live together, get separated without hating each other.

P. Venu (Advocate)     12 October 2020

You have the option for reconciliation or divorce, but not for revenge. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register