LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kakashi@2290   11 August 2021

Fake mlc produced in 498a to fram 323

Wife Produced Fabricated MLC after 6 days she left home. FIR its help her frame 323 against me. How to Provo that this MLC is fake? They have contact in government hospital as his Mama's doctor is also a government doctor but he did not make report instead used his friend for this. Pls advice

Learning

7 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     11 August 2021

Originally posted by : Kakashi@2290
Wife Produced Fabricated MLC after 6 days she left home. FIR its help her frame 323 against me. How to Provo that this MLC is fake? They have contact in government hospital as his Mama's doctor is also a government doctor but he did not make report instead used his friend for this. Pls advice

What is the basis to state that "wife produced fabricated MLC after 6 days she left home..." ? If you can prove (in evidence) that the MLC is fake complaint shall be dismissed and you can sue her for malicious prosecution.

Your lawyer is the only and best person to help you. 

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     11 August 2021

The Medical certificate is not fake but fraudulently obtained with the conspiracy of hospital authorities for unlawful gains of harassing others.  Entrust this to a Detective agency.  If you are capable of investigating yourself, go through RTI way and seek certified copies of the Admission register, and other records that state that Mrs.Kakashi has been treated in that hospital.  Visit the office and observe whether there is CCTV footage available on that date and contact insiders to know the lai down the process and the way you can expose the fraud.  Always focus on the main issue alone and do not be distracted by threats or fights with others.

P. Venu (Advocate)     11 August 2021

What is the present stage of the case? Have you been summoned to appear for trial?

No not yet but about to me. its in court already.

P. Venu (Advocate)     11 August 2021

Originally posted by : Kakashi@2290

No not yet but about to me. its in court already.

What do you mean?

Hello P. Venuji, Present stage is : will hear arguments on charges uske bad trial start hoga. I need to ways to prove the MLC is produced is fake which to be honest it is. But m not sure how can I do it.

Anand Bali Adv. (Advocate Solicitor & Consultant)     11 August 2021

Dear Friend, In your case only the other records of the concerned hospital can provide evidence against the fraudulently obtained MLC. Try to get summon those records and other persons come for their respective evidences and in their cross examination try to get them showed influenced by the concerned Doctor/s for doing the things as are shown in the MLC. This is the only way by that you can prove that the MLC is wrong. Good Luck to you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More