LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Swati   21 May 2019

Fake membership by hotel ramadagurgaon+glcholidays

I have been cheated & sold out FAKE membership plan by HotelRamadaGurgaon. These guys had called me with my husband in 45-60 mins discussion they have promised some membership benefits & took the amount of 80000/- Rs from us. After that they had turned down each & every booking request of mine stating that its not in my package, where in I have papers on which these goons had written & shown these facilities to me while registration for membership.As of now i came across number of people who had been cheated by them & had same/worst experience. None of them had got any benefit of said MEMBERSHIP PLAN.Looking for legal advice on said matter.

Learning

2 Replies

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     21 May 2019

You can issue legal notice to them demanding cancellation of your membership and seek refund of your amount with interest. If they fail to respond to your notice you can approach Dist Consumer forum against them for their unfair trade practices. There are several cases filed against similar companies. You can check online.

1 Like

Shashi Dhara   21 May 2019

With others who have aggrived by them altogether file a cheating case against them by issuing notice if not reply
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register