LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Fake marriage registration

SIR PAY YOUR KIND ATTENTION,  I  WAS ENGAGEMENT BY OUR PARENTS  IN JAN 08, THEN WE CONNECTED ON CALLS,  ON BELIEVENESS AND SHE SAID I MADE A MARRIEGE REGISTRATION CERT. FROM NAGAR NIGAM IN JULY 2010, I SIGHNED THE FAKE SIGNATURE OF 'PANDIT',AND  WITNESS FROM BOTH SIDES. MY PARENTS ARRANGED MY WEDDING IN MAY2011(MARRIED). FROM JAN 2010 TO APRIL 2011, SHE WAS IN LOVE WITH ANOTHER BOY, NOW SHE IS SAYING THAT SHE DON'T LIKE ME, AND WANT TO LEAVE ME, HER MOTHER KNOWS ALL THIS, BOTH ARE THREATING, NOW MY PROBLEM IS IF DIVORCE CASE OR ANY LEGAL ACTION HAPPENS, THEN WHAT ROLE WILL BE PLAYED BY THIS CERTIFICATE. WHETHER I WILL BE WRONG EVEN I GOT MARRIED WITH THE SAME GIRL.. KINDLY HELP

Learning

9 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     28 April 2012

If  she is not willing to live with then both go for consent divorce.  Only civil court have got power to divorce.

Deepak Nair (lawyer)     28 April 2012

You seems to be thiinking a lot without realising the fact.

If a co-habitation is not possible, then go for a divorce by mutual consent a file a joint petition in the court. You need not produce the fake certificate.

Visit an advocate who practices matrimonial cases. He will guide you properly.

Anish Thakur 7018812737 (advocate)     28 April 2012

you are totally wrong and you are in great trouble as you had signed fraud signature and made a fruad certificate of marriage .consult lawyer .

(Guest)

But Both of you signature is original.

Who identify by both of you ?

If you show that you will make fake signature you will get trouble. Dont do this.

You have a only one option- if she is ready to mutual divorce than file it.

tell her polietly if no possibility to livr togather than it divorce will be batter for both of you. But first try to sattel your life.

who will ask you that she is loving to another boy ? Have you proof of this fact. ?

(Guest)
Both of us signtr are original and in july 10 she was with me everywhere while the process, but didn't told the truth. She was in touch with a guy neighbour from jan10 to aprl11(when i came to know). I have voice recording and call detail taken from RTI. I mrd because of certificate in may11 Now she is saying that she never lovd me, and don't want to live with me. She mrd because of her mother, i emotionally helped her family by marrg but now they r dragged me, now her mother taken back all jwellery of her side, wife is also supporting not thinkng the good. I have not taken dowry but also she is souting to all. Wife is not willing to write any docmnt but not wish to live with me.

(Guest)

If she not interested to live with you than talk to her and filed a divorce by mutual concent.

Close this chapter of life.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     30 April 2012

I agree with the experts above.

(Guest)
Sir plz tell what is consent divorce, she says that she will not sign any docmnt, but will not be interested to live together.

(Guest)
Sir plz advice in the above.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register