Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kmath   14 April 2023

Fake fir how to get court direction for the same we are the one really the victim

- Married 16yrs ago in tamil nadu india and separated from USA 10.5 years ago, Have 1 US citizen kid with me overseas.

- I filed closed to 14 complaints from 2013 to till now, with multiple PM, CM, Commissioner of police
foFOr causing heart attack to my father, mother, defaming images, causing job loss and trigger for suicide etc.

I filed the complaint but the opponent bribed the cops to file the FIR against us for the same things 
which I need help?

Question:

Can I get court direction for FIR now against the opponent and all these complaints were pending from 2014?

{for the same allegation I made against knife even i have lot of evidences}

Learning

3 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     14 April 2023

Repeated QUERY... 

Already replied  by experts in detail.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     14 April 2023

You can file a petition under section 156(3) cr.p.c. before the concerned police seeking to direct the concerned police to initiate legal action against them on the basis of the complaint pending before them

kmath   14 April 2023

Thank Kalai sir, But the problem is

For the same complaint that I filed the opposite party bribed the cops and turned it against me, e-g estragned wife attacked my parent by going to their house, etc. So my question is can I take it to the court and get a direction for that?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register