Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

moin khan (executive)     13 April 2013

Fake evidences with false affidavit


A false civil case is registered on me for recovery of Meher articles (dowry). Girl Family file false jewellery bills and fake affidavit with manipulated bank transactions. I have strong evidences received from govt authorities that the bills are just estimate but court had taken cognizance and registered case on me. under which article of CPC i can request judge to dispose off the suite in the initial stage and can i file another applicatoin in same court (civil court) to run a criminal case against other party.


 4 Replies

dv (ghvhb)     13 April 2013

I am not an expert but 406 is criminal breach of trust. When you said bills, are these vat paid bills, you can file rti and also detailing would be done during trial. Have you filed TEP another effective tool. It is not easy to produce fake bills as the jeweller can be summoned and he has to show his sales record, matching of bills with articles, also enquire if the jewler is registered with sales tax dept. Any jeweler can also get in trouble dismissing such fake bills. You have to consult a efficient lawyer to challenge this and fight it on merit.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     13 April 2013

You produce all the documents what you have before the court and you can file criminal case also.

aajay (CS)     14 April 2013

It happens in every case. First file RTI with sales tax deptt whether the sales tax charge in bills has been shown in the sales tax return or not. Also file RTI enclosing bills to Income tax deptt, whether these bills has been included in sales of the jeweller or not.   Further file RTI with bankers asking them whether the bank statement filed in court is true or not, specifically detailling about false case against you.

kapoorsatish (n/a)     07 July 2013

If police does not register FIR in fraud case or any other case, Can a person file complaint case. if so under which CrPC

In case of false evidence on affidavit, can opposite party file case of giving fabricated false evidence, in court where trail is taking place?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register