Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

minhas singh (na)     11 January 2014

Fake dv and 498a

Hello all i had a question in my mind which i wanted to ask 

My cousin brother who is my dad's real brother son ie he is son of my Tau as we say in India got married in march 2013 to girl who lives in delhi,my cousin lives in nz,after marriage they both gone to nz,now after marriage they had their problems and the girl came back in india and girl her parents came to our house tomorrow now she says she beat her abused her she wud ask for alimony and they will arrest everyone who is with my cousin

now i wanted to ask me and my family want to stay away from this case can they arrest us and file 498a and name us what preventive measures can we take as i have heard they abuse the law very much.

Learning

8 Replies

Also i wanted to if their is any organisation or lawyer we can contact or NGO who does'nt take money and consult us as our financial situation is not very good

Also i wanted to if their is any organisation or lawyer we can contact or NGO who does'nt take money and consult us as our financial situation is not very good

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     11 January 2014

Dear Punia,

They have to apply for an anticipatory bail as soon, because if they wait they would be arrested. So far as the NGO or organisation is concerned, I cannot say anything about this.

Advocate Kapil Chandna

Does my my dad who is chacha of the man accused of beating and abusing and myself first cousin need to apply for bail or take any preventive measure .. we have been separately living for 25 years and rarely visit each other the boys parents and boy are in nz 

great india (manager)     11 January 2014

just chill..... try reconciliation and fund out the problem. if problem.persistent, anticipatory bail can be taken. but only in a 498 nowadays police don't arrest everyone a per apex court guidelines if you people have not stayed together with them you threaten them that even you would file cases if polite talks dnt fructify.....

just chill..... try reconciliation and fund out the problem. if problem.persistent, anticipatory bail can be taken. but only in a 498 nowadays police don't arrest everyone a per apex court guidelines if you people have not stayed together with them you threaten them that even you would file cases if polite talks dnt fructify.....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register