LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sivakumar Kumarreddy   27 October 2017

Fake company with no salary from 5 months

hi my name is pavan. At present I am working on hi developer in Bangalore. I payed 1.2 lakh to consultancy through my bank account. On that time I joining on company 5 months back the consultancy told me he is responsible when it is fraud and also some times salary receive 5 -10 days late. 5 months gone until now I am not received any single salary until now. when I asked to company to refund my amount, they're told ask your referer consultancy. when I asked to consultancy, they telling I am not responsible. what can I do now ? please respond any one asap...


 7 Replies


Serve a legal notice sir..

Sivakumar Kumarreddy   28 October 2017

through lawyer or file case in police station.

Sivakumar Kumarreddy   28 October 2017

I want to file fir in police station. is it legal or not?

Advocate/CS Sanjeev Kataria ( Advocate)     28 October 2017

Lodge a complaint of cheating and fraud with police and also move labour court under section 33 for recovery of salary.

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     29 October 2017

initiate both civil and criminal action with the help of a local lawyer. you definitely have a good case. Just keep your documents ready.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     02 November 2017

Do you have any irrefutable evidence of payment of said amount that is Rs.1.2 lakh?

The said amount is paid by for what?

Has any receipt been issued to you?


File police complaint for cheating made by the consultancy as well as the company.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register