LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rahul (md)     15 September 2013

Fake cheque boucning case

i need a help in a fake case of cheque bouncing,

i got a notice for a cheque bouncing case but my bank says none of my cheque ever been presented or bounced.

My bank statements says no cheque has been bounced in my account.

what i can do now


 3 Replies

mehmood (proprietor)     15 September 2013

dear nobody can touch or file any criminal case against you if you have not issued any cheque you can produce the statement of account

of the bank when you get legal notice from party's lawyer simply reply thru criminal advocate that it fake cheque and also attach your bank statement as documentary evidence and above all your advocate can warn them that you will file criminal for conspiracy against you and they will have to run after you and beg

for false notice . so dont bother about any kind of case against you as no court will entertain their complaint if you reply their notice thru lawyer they will run helter shelter to save them  i am confident about it .

Manish Kumar Gupta (Deputy Legal Manager)     16 September 2013

Dear Rahul,

As you said you recevied a notice, it must have referred the cheque details, you can verify the same details with the bank or your records, whether you have issued the cheque to concern person, whether it got honoured or dishonoured.

And if you found it fake or wrong, then you can reply the same accordingly.



Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/     16 September 2013

Dear Rahul

send a reply of this notice with all the detail & demand a compensation from him/her for harassment & mental agony.

Feel Free to Call 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query