LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Naveen (Sse)     15 April 2014

Fake caste certificate for adj post

Respected Members,

    I appreciate  your advice for the following, xyz has procured a false ST certificate, and his son has got govt job producing the false certificate. Where in enquiry was held for the same, he was suspended from the services and some how xhz's grand daughter by bribing govt officials they got a G.O favouring them. Now xyz has total of 5 children, only two of them has got ST Caste certificate. Why was the remaining were not declared that they belong to ST. 


Thanks & regards



 6 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     15 April 2014

any ealier thread


How are you connected with matter.

Naveen (Sse)     16 April 2014

No sir there was no earlier post started by me on the same, if the relationship really matters and yes I'm the Victim of his daughter's trap for using my services and extracting money in the name of love. And I'm not the only one who has been cheated, as per my knowledge there is one more guy as well. She was in relationship with both of us simultaneously. And I have got evidence that she bribed the govt officials for the G.O. as well I have got ample of evidence for her fraudulent behaviour.  

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     16 April 2014

please take help of someone who can put facts coherently so that these could be understood.

SeekAdvice India (NA)     17 April 2014

Need Free On-call Legal Advice.??? Just give a missed call on 08010201301(toll free) or visit https://www.seekadvice.in. India's first On-call legal advisor.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     17 April 2014

If you have substantial evidence to prove that she played fraud upon to get wrongful benefits from the government meant for ST community people, you may with the help of evidence in your possession write to the concerned competent authority  in detail along with a copy to the Secretary/Director, Social Welfare department of the state concerned and also to the state Vigilance commission about the fraudulent activities of that girl.  That way you can avenge her for her mischief with you.

S K KARNjhc (Legal Adviser)     01 May 2014

Simply talking in air can not make your wish to be fulfilled, you must have substantial evidence & it's better in your regard to have consulted a lawyer stepping ahead supporting you in this regard.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register