LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajesh pujari (ENGINEER)     03 April 2017

Fake cases by wife

Sir, I and my wife married recently..I.e on August...She was working in a govt bank and myself a software engineer. I was not taken single penny or any gold as a dowry from this.and I haven't enquired about his job.also..In January I asked for her payslip..For that she argue with me..And she don't want tell to me.and in santranthi our parents has came to my house..And she don't like any members staying with me..She quarlled and leave our house.Nobody abuse/harrese her ..In January she is two months pregnant...And next week she came to me..And asked for separate family..And I don't like it..In next week we went hospital for checkup due to heart beat problems abortion was done by doctor..Bill was paid by me...Now after discharge she went to their home and she filled cases on me and my family.. 1.Murder attempt on me 2.rape attempt by my brothers 3.house harresement by our parents.. Now want can I do...Why these people like this..Please help me anyone..

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)
Seems some critical details have been conveniently left out to portray the image of a pure and innocent victim..

A walk alone (-)     04 April 2017

Hire lawyer apply AB. Once you get AB almost problem solve. She has file case it's her duty to prove her allegations not your go prove your innocence. Without evidence she can't win. Let her roam court as long as she can with zero result. MeanwhileTry to convince her for MCD . Pay one time alimony get rid of her forever. Family problem never solve in court. 80% cases solve out of court settlement.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register