LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

suraj (manager)     06 December 2015

Fake case under

My brother in law got married in 2010 ,he has two girls ,one girl is mentally unstable. His mother and wife does not had good relationship. Last month after a fight she eat poison. All medical treatments were done by my brother in law and now she is fine. Than she filed a case against their complete family under section 498a,323,506,328,dowry act 3 & 4. While discussions she is asking for 30lakhs and partnership in property. It's a completely fake case but he has trapped badly. How to get rid of 328 or bail in that as ,all the family members name are there.


 1 Replies

Rajiv Thakur   07 December 2015

Hi there, All I can suggest here for you is to get good counsel for your buddy. Case has taken serious nature. Such case will take time. Moreover settlement is best route to end problems. Try to convince her to reduce demand to payable level Good luck

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register