FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sipp (accountant)     08 December 2013

Fake case cyber crime ,attn to cyber lawyers kerala / mumb

sir, i had posted /linked an online article of seizing prohibited drugs including photo which posted in a news paper in facebook.The news paper cleared mentioned that laboratory result says that it is a prohibited drug and if children below the age of 12 intakes it then they can become mentally reatrded.  I commented that if money gets people vl do more bad things. This godown where the drugs was kept belongs to the person who attacked my house and ipc 452 was charged against him and now he is on bail. It was a herculian task for me to file case and getting arrested this person. Police had not taken any action for 4 months and i filed a case against Sub Inspecctor in court for arresting . Accused is a political leader and  he is continously committing crimes ( two ipc 452 and one sc act and several other cases also registered against him and i am having the copies of all FIRs)  while posting i commented his name and after 15 minutes i deleted that from facebook . this incident was on 30 oct 13. at the same time his brother who was a friend of mine was online and he same time copied that . i rechecked the post and confirmed that his name was not there in comment box.  now joining with the sub inspector , they show the print out of facebook to  my father and uncle (who is above 60 yrs of age) compelling for with draw the case of house breaking - ipc 452,506(2),143, 148 ,etc. .now they routed through sub inspector of police told to my father that they r going for case which falls under cyber crime. else with draw the earlier house breaking case. I am soldier and i am away from my home station.My home station is kerala and i am presently in mumbai. i have taken all the logs of facebook in both hardcopy and soft copy for future reference if they give case. My question - is this case genuine or vl  with stand in court for  mental harrasment. Can i give case for mental harasment against this .I had linked this malayalam news paper article from mumbai with my mumbai data card. The petitioner(if they give case) belongs to kerala. so can i give petition here in mumbai for mental harrasment and distraction of duty/ and for trying to eradicate the earlier case . pls provide answers with phone number . d


 2 Replies

Avadhesh Paliwal (advocate)     12 January 2014

please send letter to national anti narcautics prevention committee and gm to letter for it and other head of country to prevent the illegal and harmfull drugs.....

or search at google that who is final authority of  illegal drugs preventive action at india level.....

mahendra limaye (Cyber Legal Consultant)     17 May 2014

Certainly not but the case needs to be defended properly.For more details mail to info@cyberorgindia.com or call 09422109619.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query