fake case and charge sheet submitted

Hi sir one fake case was charged against me before some time when i was a student and now the charge sheet had been submitted to the court. And the victim who gave the case said my name because of political pressure he clearly knows that am innocent and i only have evidence to prove that am innocent is fb chats watsapp and call recordings with the victim can i proceed these things in the court? Please any one give me the right guidance

Can you state whether it is cognizable or non-cognizable case?

Lawyer in Hyderabad.Email:ramachary64@gmail.com

you have to prove that you are innocense in the court

So what is special in your suggestion? Mr. Rama chary Rachakonda. Everyone knows and does that only, even if innocent or the actual culprit.

Total likes : 1 times

cognizable om prakash ji

Dear Prasanth Nair, first of all the electronic evidences which you claim to possess are admissible only if approved/certified/ authenticated by the FSL (forensic science laboratory) so sending them to FSL, you have to request the Trial court. If you don't feel offended, then you are a Malyali, so could have followed the actor Dileep's case, who has been disallowed by the SC, the supply of copy of the Pendrive evidence against him (which is in the possession of the prosecutions and on the court's records too).

The facebook & whatsapp chats and call recordings of whom you have? Between you and the complainant? 

Or with others?

Mastan with the victim

Thanks om prakash ji

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu