LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Divya Bang   17 August 2021

Fake case - agricultural land

Its regarding the land partition suit case.

We had purchased land in 2004 with all the registered documents  from 2 owners(A and B)who are  siblings and among whom the land was partitioned .

After 11 years, in 2015  owner A's son  filed a case on my dad  claiming that he needs a share and also  he was unaware of the sale which was done by his father owner A

But owner A expired 2010 itself  and after 4 yrs he has filed a case saying that its ancestral property and oral agreement was done.

But owner A and owner B had done legal family parition keeping the names registered.

After he filed , we immediately consulted lawyer and we also filed return statement .

Summons phase took 4 years and then evidence phase took more than 1 year  where the person who filed didn't come to court at all. 

Last year 2020 he s expired  and now his son have intimated about this to court this year stating that they were not aware of the case which his father has filed

Currently phase is Summons

My question is how this can be closed sooner as there is no evidence given till now.  My lawyer is not actively  proceeding saying that court procedures takes time. 

Please provide your guidance in this matter. Thank you.

Learning

1 Replies

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     17 August 2021

A and B registered documents to your father and after very long time his son submitted case in court so hi, as per limitation act and if Property is owned of A and B then court will be order in your favour. ( Note - Please check property is elderly?)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register