In continuation with earlier posting (https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Habeas-filed-pressure-from-police-to-divorce-45316.asp), here is the update
So, in the previous posting, i was seeking the help of High Court by filing Habeas Corpus. The local police produced my wife at court and there she said that she doesn't want to go with me and also stated that me and my family were demanding for more dowry and the case got over there.
Few days after, we started getting calls from the police near my wife's place. This time it was the Circle Inspector. He said he want to us to go for a negotiation where in we have to give her whatever gold that is left overwhich when he listed out, proved to be unfair as he was asking for more gold that what is actually left in the locker and he said my wife doesn't have any of the gold and diamond jewels that I bought her. Which means I have to give her more gold and I wont get any of the gold I bought her.
Having already received the notice from the lawyer and having publicly rejected by the wife at court, I divorced my religiously by sending out a written TALAQ to the local JUMA MASJID where my marriage was registered.
In the mean time, we also filed for a anticipatory bail at high court. And to make things worse, the local police at my wife's place joined the case and submitted a note opposing me being granted bail stating 498A, 406, IPC 34, IPC 37 and some section in the cyber law (citing that i published her nude photos in facebook which is a clear lie as there doesn't exist any and I am not dumb to post anything like that to my facebook which has over 400 friends.)
I don't know what to do now. All we can do is reject all these allegation citing the various things I have done for her and other proofs. But if a girl is saying things like this, then our law gives them the benefit right?
My doubts are
1. I have religiously divorce my wife. Can she still sue me with all the allegations? Its been 2 months since she is staying at her parent's home without even making any complaints against me.
2. What are the probability of me getting a Anticipatory bail with these allegations in front of the court?
3. What will happen if court rejects my bail application?
4. Can the court reject my bail request and order the police to arrest me and my family?
5. What will happen if they arrest me and my family?
6. I have some evidences against her parents regarding forging government documents and other stuffs. Should I file them to loosen their grip on me?
Seems like this tension is eating up my normal life..Help me friends..give me some advices..