LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Furry Falcon   08 January 2023

fake case 376

case where the girl is a doctorate in engineering and is working at a very respectable position . we we both came into relationship via online medium Facebook, we had lot of discussions which were more related to physical intimacy and never met each other till March 2022. Later we met and went to multiple different places where I have subsequent proof would states that we lived in a room together in different hotels and resorts post we should pursue marriage and started our discussions later she met my parents and we discussed about marriage slowly, her behavior started changing and she was not allowing my parents to stay with me hence the relationship got sore. After 6 months she filed the FIR where she molded the facts. She didn't mention exact date and time of RAPE. She is currently on matrimonial website. She mentioned in FIR that the rape happened 2 times, once in march and second in april and both the times she travelled 1000 kms to meet me.

Learning

4 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     08 January 2023

what do you want to ask.

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     08 January 2023

It doesn't means for how many kms she traveled to visit your place to meet you,as I understand from your query she made rape charged u/s 393/376 ipc when you refused her for marriage  , please.give detail of your case only then we can give you appropriate legal advice. 

1 Like

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     09 January 2023

law does have a concept of �presumption of marriage� that would take place a live-in relationship. If the presumption that a man and a lady live under the same roof and cohabit for some years, then that years or the that long period would change into presumption of marriage and against concubinage according to Section 50 and 114 of Indian Evidence Act, 1872. Marriage promotes adjustment while live-in emphasis on individual freedom.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     10 January 2023

Well advised by Mr Laxmi Kant Joshi.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register