Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rohit (Recruiter)     05 August 2014

Fake campus drive

Dear,

I am a job consultant. I have coordinated and managed a campus recruitment drive for a Company. I booked all the travel, lodging & boarding arrangement for company officials. 

As a reimbursment of expenses & my service I charged an amount from institution providing them tax invoice.

Now after one month of campus drive, company officials are not responding to emails, also on call they are making stories and even after emailing every possible person connected to company i knew, I am not receiving any response. 

What action can I take legally against them ? Also even if with all good intention do I also become the partner in crime or victim.

Please advice.

Thanks

Learning

4 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     05 August 2014

Why have you titled your query as' Fake Campus Drive"?

How was it fake?

If your limits were only to make arrangements for the company then company is liable to pay you.

Approach a local lawyer with all record in person. 

Rohit (Recruiter)     05 August 2014

@kumar doab :

1. The company official address is fake

2. Their landline numbers are not working 

3. People who visited for campus are not responding

4. They are not responding to emails on official ids

In this scenario, 

The money spent is just one part. But my firms reputation is at stake. What legal action can be taken or what charges can be put up against the company, official who visited ? Also the company in question is organizing more & more campus drives across india. I wish to put a hold to it as well.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     05 August 2014

You can give complaint to company registrar for wrong information provided. send a legal notice for your payment with all details. Keep evidences with you for future reference

Kumar Doab (FIN)     05 August 2014

If the company has duped 'Students' also the Respective Students Unions, VC/Registrar, State Education Officer, Vigilance cell, Police,can be sensitized.............................

Such racket might be being run with indulgance college officials.

You may approach a competent lawyer ASAP.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register