LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

bharat garg   05 September 2023

Fake application of attempt to rape

Dear All,

I've registered a FIR against my ex employee & his son in Karja act, threat given to my life , use of abusive language. Daughter of the ex employee married a person of SC  category in Nov last year. Upon knowing of this, the ex employee married her daughter somewhere else without taking the divorce from the first marriage.

on phone call with me,he very elaborately mentioned how he has done his daughters 2nd marriage & even threatened to kill the first husband and plans for it..

When I had issues with the ex employee later I registered an FIR. I helped the 1st husband of his daughter in trying to register a FIR against ex employee in AJAK station as I had the recording of the death threat on him by my ex employee, but the police did not registered it and only did bondover process.

Now ex employee & his son, seeing the threat of our complaints, with the help.of their daughter gave an application in JANSUNWAI to the SP if attempt to rape by me, Rape scores if time by the first husband and even attempt to rape by 1st husband's brother.

The police upon thorough investigation gave us the clean chit stating that the allegations are baseless & maliciously imposed.

Now, I am seeking to register a FIR against the girl, ex employee and his wife ( since they have statement in this case). I know it calls fir defamation case. But fir me it us much more then simple defamation as me and my family have almost suffered for 2 months till the police procedure was over & it could have landed me in jail if the police had been negligible.

So what rights do I have to register a FIR against them & now maje them face the police & the court of course? Can his 1st husband register in AJAK even...The ex employee station is different from mine. So which police station should I approach in my application and in which section ? I want strict actions against them all.

Pls guide


Bharat garg


 2 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     05 September 2023

Admittedly, you have tagged the family matters of the ex-employee with employment dispute.thus making the issue complicated. You may seek professional assistance in dealing with the situation.

1 Like

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     09 September 2023

Your police complaint is already pending with the concerned police hence you can add another complaint also on the same lines and combine both the complaints if police permit and get the case prosecuted.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register