LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

I will fight (XYZ)     12 May 2016

Fake affidavit

Hi, I am right now fighting cases of Domestic Violence, Dowry in lower and High court againt my wife. All these happened after case from me for a Divorce in 2010 end. I just notice that she had on oath and afidavit, hidden her savings and investment that came to my notice. My question to learned lawyers, advocates and friends is, what are the repurcation of her hiding all these from the court, based on which a judgement has been given DV court in her favor? Can I take any legal actions on her? Does this make my divorce easier? I appreciate kind reply from you all. Thank you


 4 Replies

Dr Katta Venkata Rama Krishna (Retd Sr Director Govt of India/ Advocate)     12 May 2016

1) File before the same court, the alleged false statements with proof through ur lawyer.


2) Charge of perjury can be levelled against her.

I will fight (XYZ)     12 May 2016

Thank you sir for your valuable input. Highly appreciated

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     12 May 2016

File in the same court for charge of Perjury, also known as forswearing, is the intentional act of swearing a false oath or of falsifying an affirmation to tell the truth, whether spoken or in writing, concerning matters material to an official proceeding.

I will fight (XYZ)     14 May 2016

Unfortunately the DV case in metro court here has been ordered and we, both the parties have gone to sessions court. Can I still, produce this documents I have got in this court, stating that she has hidden her investment on oath before Metro court?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register