Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

venkata Peddi (It consultant)     26 August 2014

Fake 498a related question

Hi All,

Thank you to every one who has spend their valuble time for giving valuble suggestions.

Can some one clarify my doubt on the below one more question. If the 498A accused (Husband) die then his family still have to face the legal process.

If wife file fake 498A on husband and his family and husband Suicide when case is running then his family still has to face the case or the case will be closed?

Thanks in advance for your valuble time.

Regards,

Venkat P 

Learning

6 Replies

NUT (Programmer)     26 August 2014

What is the use , When you are alive , they didnt consider you as human being and filed false 498a for one or the other reason .

After your death , they will clean their butt and look on for another bhakra .

Fight the case on merit and put your butt on their face for cleaning .

g. vasudev rao (development officer)     26 August 2014

sir,

in my case (fake 498A) all the cross examinations are done including that of police officer

= four of her brothers were cross examined and out of them two were declared as hostile witnesses

= two witnesses, my neighbours, were  cross examined ( recorded in the panchanama) told that no police officer enquired or contacted them while doing panchanama. they were also declared hostile

= one witness of panchanama did not attend the court

= one witness of panchanama is also relative of the wife

04.09.2014 is the date for arguements

sir, please suggest me what to do . . .please..

yours 

- vasudev rao

jamkhandi

dist; bagalkot

karnataka

venkata Peddi (It consultant)     27 August 2014

Hi Nut,

My apology for using these words and i am sure lot of people get anger with these words, but i mean it...

What to do, fake 498A case is something support the ladies who are prostitutes and the police and lawyers who support them are prostitute runners. When some one own family is getting spoiled by these people, it his responsibility to survive his parents, brothers and relatives.

After paying money and trying legally, still these prostitues doesn't get happy, there is only few ways left, have to choose one or the other to survive his family.

NUT (Programmer)     29 August 2014

Man ,

There are multiple ways to handle a problem , If we have to handle 498a legally . Its a process which takes time , energy and money . 

either you commit sucide or you kill opposite party, its not a national issue !!!, just another worst matrimonial case for rest of the world.

The choice is yours..

venkata Peddi (It consultant)     29 August 2014

Hi Nut,

I am not going suicide, i am talking about another person who suicided because of 498A.. I was in complete dippression when i came to know this....

In fact I am thinking how to find a permanents solution for every one.... Any one who grabbed in to this issue is either or the other way in loos of his life.....

I really appreciate your guidance... People has to be learn from you......

k.chandrasekharan (advocate)     31 August 2014

In criminal trials, death of the accused brings the case against him to abatement. The rest of the accused have to face trial. Outcome of the trial is dependent on the quality of evidence produced in the court, both documentary and oral.

While it is not proper to comment on sub judice cases, as your case is at the stage of argument, your lawyer will highlight on the weakness of the prosecution evidence and strength of defence evidence,if any. hostile witnesses would weaken prosecution evidence considerably unless in the cross examination by the prosecutor, with the permission of the court, they fumble and support prosecution case. These circumstances will be known only to your lawyer.

As no specific advice is possible in the absence of any specific query, the only suggestion possible is that you ensure the effectivity of your advocate during the stage of arguments.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register